At dinner my family and I were watching TV and there was a guy on it and I was like “I know him from somewhere!” and I couldn’t figure out where I knew him from and then it that said he was a gay porn star and dinner suddenly became very awkward.
was this movie real
i’m not sure if my body can handle much more of this “getting out of bed” nonsense
i am very tired and very awake
*steps in something wet* *screams for 34 years*
school supplies list:
its rly awk when guys have big pecs it looks like they have boobs
OH COME ON
its ok to like pec-boobs
THEY ARE NOT BOOBS
NASA Rejection Letter
- "she’s up all night ‘til the sun, i am up all night because i require less rest to achieve a state of optimal physical and mental efficiency than she does, as she is a human being and i am a vulcan."
- "greetings. it would appear that this is our first meeting. this request may seem illogical at first, but perhaps you would consider contacting me?"
- "walking into the club, i hail the strangers within by referencing the size of my genitalia, a human custom. it is a human club."
- "i knew you were illogical when you walked in. i feel ashamed now."
- "when you consider it, all those individuals with whom we have become acquainted are just somebody that we used to know."
- "what does surak say? logic, logic, logic, intent. logic, logic, logic, prosper."
can’t stop won’t stop
things that won’t cure mental illness
- threatening the person
- guilt tripping the person
- making the person feel like it’s their fault
- ignoring the person
- calling their behaviors “weird”, “gross”, “annoying”, “stupid”
because you’re actually making the problem 400 times worse, thanks